What to do this weekend — our suggestions
1. Do the time warp. Rocky Horror Picture Show is screening for free at City Market Friday night.
2. Cut it out. Comedian Dave Coulier (aka Uncle Joey to Full House fans) shares the laughs at Stanford’s Comedy Club Friday night and Saturday.
3. Walk the dog. On Saturday morning, there’s a charity dog-walking event called Too Cool to Drool happening at Frontier Park.
4. Embrace your inner geek. Lenexa Community Center is hosting the MO-KAN Comic Con all day Saturday and Sunday.
5. Breathe in the bacon. The salty smell of it, plus culinary and musical adoration of it will permeate the West Bottoms during Bacon-Fest on Saturday.
6. Eat for cheap in the Power & Light District. Sunday is the final day of District Restaurant Week, during which diners get discounted meals and go home with gift cards at the end of their meal.