Ready to Rediscover Kansas City?
With spring on its way, we’re inviting Pitch readers to explore our city through a 72-hour scavenger hunt April 9-11. This socially distanced DIY adventure is all about celebrating our city, with stops around town to remind us all just how great KC is. Plus, the winning team with the most points gets a $1,000 cash prize and other goodies. So save the date for April 9-11 and get ready to rediscover KC.
The Prize on the Line:
Think you have what it takes to earn the most points in this Kansas City scavenger hunt? The winning team goes home with:
- $1,000 cash prize
- $100 in American Shaman product per team member
- Austin Eastciders cooler, hats, cookies, and a case of Lucky Springs
- CLOVR t-shirt, hat, stash box, koozie, and sunglasses
- Crane Brewing gift card, glassware, stickers koozies, and beer
- 5 pack of classes to Cycle of Heart
- $100 gift card to Eat to Evolve
- Six dozen donuts from Lamar’s Donuts
- $100 gift card to Mike’s and four Mike’s whiskey glasses
- Two ROKC day passes and rental gear
- $100 gift card to Strip’s chicken
- $100 gift card to Taps on Main
- Hour of bay time for up to six guests to T-Shotz, plus $50 in food and beverages
- Seven free meals to Whole Harvest and two t-shirts
What you need to do now:
Think of a good team name. We’ll provide all the details for the contest with a list of locations April 8, but keep an eye on your inbox in the mean time for more information!
Thanks to Our Sponsors:
American Jazz Museum, Be Here Now, Butterfield’s Bakery, CLOVR, Cycle of Heart, Crane Brewing, Duck Donuts, Evolve Juicery & Kitchen, Em City Leather, GroRoom KC, Illicit, BesaMe Wellness, Kansas City Wellness Club, Lamar’s Donuts & Coffee, Midwest Cyclery, Mike’s Wine + Spirits, Mixed Mutt Creamery, Paradise Garden Club, Phoenix Herb, RoKC, Sea Life, Strip’s Chicken, Taps on Main, T-Shotz, Terra Health & Wellness, Volleyball Beach, and Whole Harvest.