Robert Olson doesn’t care if your kid trips balls on cough syrup

Take this and you will see dragons

​Overland Park middle school students are tripping balls by chugging an over-the-counter-cough medicine called “Triple C” and KSHB Channel 41 has the vitally important story.

Eight students at Lakewood Middle School got sick because they overdosed on the medicine. Whatever happened to putting psychedelic mushrooms in your peanut butter sandwich at lunch, then spending biology having your mind blown by mitosis?

Categories: News