Night + Day picks: What to do this weekend
Welcome to the first weekend of February 2010.
There’s so much to do in the metro over the next three days, like:
- Cruising the Crossroads galleries. It may be chilly, but plenty of art exhibitions are opening tonight, since it’s First Friday.
- Hitting the final events of the first Kansas City Design Week, which ends today.
- Honoring the Year of the Tiger. Chinese New Year celebrations are happening today and tomorrow at the Nelson Atkins Museum of Art and on Saturday at the Nerman Museum of Contemporary Art.
- Ogling female entertainers on Saturday night at Czar Bar. The Ladies’ Night line-up includes aerial performances, comedy, burlesque and more.
- Nomming on some hot wings. The Super Bowl‘s on Sunday, and bars across the metro are marking the holiday with hot wings and nachos. Order the former at the Brick.