Incoming: Morrissey Tour Hits Midland, Album Hits Stores February
To promote his new baby, Years of Refusal (out Feb. 17), Moz is bringing his spectacular sadness around to KC, landing at the Midland April 7.
Judging by the song titles of the album, which was produced by the late Jerry Finn, Morrissey’s still reassuringly miserable and madly egocentric.
1. Something Is Squeezing My Skull
2. Mama Lay Softly On The Riverbed
3. Black Cloud
4. I’m Throwing My Arms Around Paris
5. All You Need Is Me
6. When Last I Spoke to Carol
7. That’s How People Grow Up
8. One Day Goodbye Will Be Farewell
9. It’s Not Your Birthday Anymore
10. You Were Good In Your Time
11. Sorry Doesn’t Help
12. I’m OK By Myself
Copying and pasting the full tour schedule and making the text look neat is not something I want to spend the next 20 minutes doing. Go here instead.