Missouri Marijuana Industry Employment Training Workshop
With medical marijuana sales beginning in 2020 will be a very big year for marijuana industry growth and job opportunities, but the competition for those jobs will be fierce. Only the best candidates will stand out and get the jobs.
You need to show potential employers that you have the skills and training to help them be successful in the fast-growing cannabis industry.
The Missouri Cannabis Industry Employment Training Workshop from Leafy Green Agency prepares you with the knowledge you need to land a job and start your new cannabis career.
What You’ll Learn
In this comprehensive seminar, you’ll learn about the various marijuana industry employment opportunities in cultivation and dispensary operations across Missouri. You’ll gain valuable knowledge on critical topics that will prove to hiring managers that you’re the best candidate, including:
• Federal, state, and local laws
• State compliance requirements
• Best practices for workflow processes
• Environmental and pest management considerations
• Employee safety procedures
• Equipment investments
• Types of cannabis strains and their anatomy
• Maximizing canopy space and yield
• Effects of different cannabinoids and terpenes in treating various conditions
• Cannabis consumption benefits and drawbacks
• Proper dosage and side effects
• How to recommend the most appropriate products and dosages
• How to greet customers, interact with them, and sell
• How to manage point-of-sale systems, inventory systems, tracking systems, and security
• And much more
What You’ll Get
This intensive course will provide you with essential information needed to not just land a job in the cannabis industry but also to be a successful employee and build a long-term career.
At the end of the workshop, you’ll receive another valuable resource from Leafy Green Agency to take home with you that includes information about staffing agencies working exclusively in the cannabis industry. Use it to reach out and start your job search immediately!
Some of the career options you might consider after completing this course include:
• Brand Ambassador
• Dispensary Sales Associate
• Cannabis Gardener
• Inventory Control Agent
• Cannabis Processing Technician
• Cannabis Lab Testing Technician
• Cultivation Production Associate
• Sales Associate
• Office Associate
• Wellness Coordinator
• Delivery Driver
• Intake Coordinator
• Audit Manager or Cultivation Inventory Manager
• Compliance Manager or Compliance Associate
• Dispensary Manager
• Operations Manager
• Care Coordinator
• Dispensary Hospitality Associate
• And MORE!!
Who Is This Course For?
This course is for anyone who wants to land a job in the Missouri marijuana industry in 2020. It focuses on today’s job market in Missouri and provides current information to help you increase your knowledge of cannabis cultivation and dispensary operations so you can start your cannabis career as soon as possible.
Call,Text or Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
General registration: $199
Door registration $225(if seats available)
Do I get a certificate?
Yes, all Leafy Green Agency seminars include a certificate of completion. Every month expect new material sent via email to help you grow and improve your knowledge base. We do recommend that graduates update their resume to include their most recent certification under the education/skills section.
Does my certification work in other states?
Yes, Leafy Green Agency certifications are accepted as professional achievements/technical training in medical and recreational states. Some states may require additional certification.
Are there ID requirements or an age limit to enter the event?
You must be 18 years of age
Where can I contact the organizer with any questions?
email@example.com or 707-563-1457
Is my registration/ticket transferrable?
Your ticket can be transferred to another date.
Can I update my registration information?
Yes, either through the eventbrite website or by contacting Leafy Green Agency
Do I have to bring my printed ticket to the event?
Yes, for verification purposes printed or on Mobil devices